High level presentation topics include:
· Culturally Responsive Education
· Child Welfare
· Health & Wellness
· Indigenous Knowledge & Ways of Knowing
· Indigenous Pedagogy
· Innovations in Indigenous Education
· Justice & Equity
Six Nations Polytechnic and TAP Resources are happy to announce that we have had nearly 1000 abstract submissions from around the world. At WIPCE you can expect to see presentations from Indigenous peoples of Australia, South Africa, Hawaii, Norway, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Mexico, Taiwan, Indonesia, and many more countries!
· Language & Culture
· Lifelong Learning
· Partnerships in Education
· Public Education for Reconciliation
· Visual, Performing, Literary and Media Arts
· Teaching Indigenous Histories
· Indigenous Nationhood & Sustainability
WIPCE 2017 CO-HOSTS:
OFFICIAL WIPCE 2017 SPONSOR:
Delegates who have registered can find their email notification for a reminder of the password to log-in & select their presentations.
Workshop / presentation descriptions can be found HERE.
Please note, the schedule found on the link is subject to change.
Changes that must be made are out of the hands of the Planning Committee because of possible cancellations made by the presenters.
Registering for Presentations, Workshops, Panel Discussions, Feature Presentations, etc. is done on the conference Registration form.